Gospel Today is looking for a Graphics Intern to join our team!
What It Is
We are looking for a skilled individual who thrives on social media and would like to help us take the Gospel Today brand to the next level!
This is a virtual position so applicants from across the nation are welcome.
The ideal candidate for this position is:
- Familiar with the Gospel Today Brand & Values
- An Innovative & Creative Thinker
- An Enterprising Self-Starter
- Attentive to Detail
- (A College Student/New Grad Looking for Experience)
What You’ll Do
You will create graphics for our various branding and advertising needs.
You will report to the Managing Editor.
We look forward to providing the right candidate with the experience that will help prepare them for the job market!
This is an unpaid position, but we are happy to grant:
- College credit
- Free advertising for your graphics company if you have one (250×300 or 468×60 banner)
- A wealth of experience
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your cover letter, résumé, and at least three samples or a link to your online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Preferred Phone Number
- Preferred Email Address
- Twitter Handle
- Facebook Profile and or Page links
- Your College Major & Minor
- (Your website URL if you have one)
Please paste your cover letter and résumé into the body of the email. Your cover letter should demonstrate to us why you would be perfect for the position.
Any applications that do not include all of the indicated items will be immediately discarded.