How you think produces what you get!
Many people are unaware that there are two types of laws of money or principles that govern your financial success https://indegenerique.fr/generique-cialis/. What it takes to be successful financially is fundamental. You don’t need an IQ of 180+ to achieve financial success, but you do need the right money mindset in operation. The exterior laws of money make up 20 percent of your financial success rate and the interior laws of money make up the other 80 percent.
The Exterior Laws of Money:
- Money Management
- Investment Strategies
- Business Systems
- Business Knowledge
The EXTERIOR LAWS of money are essential, but without a healthy, successful interior blueprint, they will be short lived.
The Interior Laws of Money:
- Your Character
- Your Thinking
- Your Beliefs about Money
This is your interior financial blueprint. To become financially successful, you have to deal with your interior financial blueprint. This is the part of your financial house that determines how far you go or if you will have the capacity to build, multiply, and grow your money. The INTERIOR LAW of money is critical to your financial blueprint design.
WEALTH PRINCIPLE: 3 John 1:2 says “I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper even as your soul prospers….” Your income can grow only to the extent that you do!
The majority of people who say they believe for wealth simply do not have the financial blueprint internally to create and hold on to large sums of wealth. This is why your stewardship is so important.
Most people think they just need more money to solve their financial problems. This is not true. The lack of money is only an EFFECT of a deeper rooted problem. The lack of money is never the problem; it’s simply a SYMPTOM of what’s going on internally. More money doesn’t solve financial problems, resetting your interior financial blueprint does.
The lack of money is never the problem; it’s simply a SYMPTOM of what’s going on internally.
Without a financial blueprint design for each level you reach, you will continue to return to your original starting point. This is the amount you can handle comfortably because this is where your internal financial switch cuts off.
Financial success is intentional. You have to PLAN for your financial success.
What will you do with the wealth when it comes?
What’s your plan for the $500,000? The $1,000,000? The $10,000,000?
The most important ingredient in a person’s financial success formula is a mindset positioned for wealth.
A financial titan is a person who is aware of the possibilities of wealth and financial freedom and isn’t afraid to start from the ground and work their way up. They have a financial vision and they know that they are worthy of wealth. They are committed to the process of changing their financial blueprint to reflect the successful patterns of wealth acceleration.
A financial tyke is a person who chooses not to change who they are internally, but would rather make up excuses about why they can’t change.
Your financial blueprint is not superficial. It doesn’t exist only on the surface. It exists deep within you. And what’s inside steers your financial habits, decisions, and results. Those beliefs shape your financial character. It navigates how you spend your money, what you buy, and the level of freedom (or bondage) you experience with your finances. Your exterior world is purely a reflection of your internal world. People often quote “you have to be in the right place, at the right time,” but I assert that you have to BE THE RIGHT PERSON, AT THE RIGHT PLACE, AT THE RIGHT TIME.
Your interior financial thermostat has to be SET for success.
You cannot be unconscious when it comes to your finances. You must be present daily. You can’t be asleep at the wheel. If you are behind the wheel, you have the ability to steer your car in whatever direction you want.
You don’t change who you are by changing what you do. That’s only 20 percent of the process. Transformation comes when you change who you are by changing what you think, believe, and meditate on. This is 80 percent of the process. Decide and commit to changing your internal money blueprint. Your wallet will thank you for it.