On the afternoon of July 1, 2012, Pastor Brenda Timberlake and her family were enjoying their family tradition of having dinner together when a propane explosion caused a raging fire that devastated her home. In three minutes, the entire home was demolished by raging flames. Thankfully, everyone escaped the home alive with only minor injuries however, the property is a total loss.Â When the Fire Department arrived just before 2:00 p.m., they confirmed thatÂ the fire was caused by the grill.
Please continue to keep Pastor Timberlake in your prayers. She has been a longtime member of the Gospel Today family as the Everyday Wisdom columnist. Her son, Tim Timberlake is a regular contributor at GospelToday.com.
no images were found